|10 March 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 126.96.36.199|
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages 10, 5 and 1 minute before a server restart.
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages when an update is queued and ready to be applied.
|8 March 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Added some Discord webhooks integration, allowing GSM to send messages to a Discord server when the server state changes and/or when the number of players changes. This new feature is under the "Misc." tab in settings.
|7 March 2018||Forum and Chatbox closure|
|The initial trial of Discord has been a successful one - and we are now moving over to that for the majority of communication. Chatbox has been closed and forum posting will soon be disabled.|
The forums themselves will stay here for archival purposes, since there is a lot of stuff there that we may want to refer to in the future.
- Chatbox is no more.
- Forums will stay, for now, even if they are not used. It could still be useful.
- Poll will be retired.
- Website applications *may* be suspended, as there is no real use anymore.
- File and image uploads will stay.
- FTP will stay.
- Website users online is gone.
|17 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- Fixed bug related to INI config export creating blank files.
|11 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- On the NWN command-line generator screen, the "modules" section is now an automatically generated (editable) combo box of all found campaign and custom modules from the various different folders - including the new one in "My Documents" for the Enhanced Edition.
- New INI File Parser, viewer and editor (based off the old GRAV one) that is more generic and works with any game INI files that are used for configuration. With this you get a list of all values in every INI file, with the ability to sort, edit, view, export and import settings as you want. You can also add your own "Friendly Names" to settings for easier finding later on.