|13 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|A slight issue with the latest version's installer has been fixed and I would recommend anyone that recently downloaded it to download and re-install to ensure smooth operation.|
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Added an additional (optional) 4 backup folders (for a total of 5 backup sources), allowing you to set up more than one source for the game data backups. Resulting Zip files are numbered from 1 to 5.
|11 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 22.214.171.124|
- Added ability to query Neverwinter Nights servers, retrieving data such as server name, players, module and other relevant information. You can select the new query type under the "Server Details" > "Query Type" dropdown box.
|4 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 126.96.36.199|
- Added a NWN (Neverwinter Nights) command-line generator to the "Game Specific Tools" tab.
- Added a new option under "Quick Tasks" to start the server with no command-line arguments.
|20 April 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Moved around some bits and bobs in the settings screen to hopefully better organise things related to Telnet/RCON, timed restart commands and periodic commands.
- Added a Telnet/RCON override, under the new "Automatic Commands" tab that will direct all commands straight to the program instead of sending them via Telnet or RCON.
|10 April 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- Added a new way of shutting down a server - by sending keys to the process window.
- Moved shutdown settings into a new tab due to the above new feature.